From Wikipedia: Chiropractic is a health care approach and profession that emphasizes diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, under the hypothesis that these disorders affect general health via the nervous system.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Can You Benefit From Chiropractic Care?

 Chiropractic care is widely misunderstood. People have all sorts of preconceived notions about what chiropractors do and how they can improve one's health. Really though, chiropractic care is the health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health.

Common complaints treated by a chiropractor include back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches. There are other health challenges that may experience improvement with chiropractic treatment. These might include infertility, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, failure to thrive, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, asthma, fibromyalgia, stress, autism, ADHD, or sciatica.

The spine carries the body's system for communicating with the body - the spinal cord. When a person experiences subluxations (a partial or complete dislocation of a joint), the spinal cord is unable to properly send and receive messages to and from the brain. After a thorough evaluation, a chiropractor will use the tools of chiropractic care (which we will discuss later) to gently coax the vertebrae back into alignment.

********************
This website is not intended to replace the care of a credentialed Doctor of Chiropractic. Please contact our office to schedule a consultation and learn more about how chiropractic care can improve your quality of life. Chiropractor Tyler, Texas

27 comments:

  1. Good luck Dr. McDonald! I have been taking my two daughters to the chiropractor for almost 9 months now and have definitely seen an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Chiropractor care is the most effective way to care for children.It helps the older people to reduce the arthritis pain and feel them relief.I have seen my grandfather to take this and it was very helpful for him to get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the information as this topic is very new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...it looks like chiropractic care is a really beneficial think to have done to yourself. It's like giving yourself a little "tune-up."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most people's posture could probably use some work. Thanks for the article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Problems in the musculoskeletal system or nervous system disrupt everyday life too, I know because I have relatives with problems of type

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. My mother swears up and down that chiro treatment has helped her allergies and migrane headaches and even improved her digestion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many benefits of chiropractic care. The main benefits of headache relief, increased flexibility and mobility, reduced stiffness, relief from arthritic pain, increased energy levels and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SSS TECHNOLOGY, a reputed and known SEO company in India, for the SEO services. The company gives guarantee of top ranking in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your free blog from blogger.com. You selected an interesting genre, as in your Chiropractor Care concepts. I have many blogspot blogs as well, including one about myths, folklore and legends, health blogs and other sites that cover miscellaneous subjects. Anyway, keep up the good working and keep on blogging away......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoy your posts! Thanks for your Chiro tips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes you can.
    everyone could probably benefit from chiropractors care, as the years go by. the back gets weak.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't believe in chiro care until I had really bad back spasms this summer. I dragged myself in there and was 90% fixed in about an hour. I am a believer now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first chiropractic visit can be kind of scary with how much twisting and tweaking they do...but for many people they are really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great! Well, I admire the precious time and effort you put into it, especially into interesting articles you share here! It was very interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post, Thank you for all these interesting information,Thanks for sharing this great article.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you benefit from Chiropractic care? Sure ya can, just like a lot of other alternative treatment, along with natural remedies and herbs and folklore medicine, chiropractic care fits right into the same category of effective, alternative treatment outside of the standard medical field and drug industry. We have enough pill-popping morons out there; cheers!

    ---Anti-Dolt

    ReplyDelete
  18. After reading this post came to know I was totally misunderstanding Chiropractic therapy. Now will definitely prefer this care instead of high dose tablets for my body pain.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never thought about these ideas. Thank you so much,

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have lots of things to thank to chiropractic care, I have to say if you get the recommendation to do it, don`t hesitate!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would be so satisfied if I could find a good chiropractic in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your article is really good thanks for sharing keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the clarifying this aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to recommend Chiropractic to anyone who believes that life is worth lived... Chiropractic saved my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is not about if one can benefit from a chiropractor's help! It is a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  26. "I have not too long ago delivered this internet blog to my bookmarks. I truly revel in studying your posts. I would like to thank you for making such a nice website....
    I also enjoy reading other people's comments :-) I believe I'm already addicted"

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanbk you, dr james mcdonald for this precious amount of information as i suffer from constant back pain and was doubtedbly looking for chiropractic help but now i know my answer thank you for the wealth of information

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. We can all benefit from sharing knowledge. Spammy comments that do not directly relate to this post will be deleted.